Eight Crazy Nights
Category name :Animation Movies
Date Published:November 27, 2002
Genre:Animation / Comedy / Musical
Distributed by :Columbia Pictures
Country: United States
Description:In the small town of Dukesberry, New Hampshire, Davey Stone is a 33-year-old alcoholic troublemaker with a long criminal record, whose antics have long earned him the animosity of the community. Davey is arrested for refusing to pay his bill at Mr. Chang’s Chinese restaurant and, while attempting to evade arrest (“Davey’s Song”), destroying festive ice sculptures in the process. Read More
- Adam Sandler as Davey Stone/Whitey Duvall/Eleanore Duvall
- Jackie Titone as Jennifer Friedman.
- Alison Krauss as her singing voice
- Austin Stout as Benjamin Friedman, Jennifer’s excitable 11-year-old son.
- Rob Schneider as The Narrator/Mr. Chang, a Chinese restaurant waiter.
- Kevin Nealon as Mayor Dewey, the Mayor of Dukesberry.
- Norm Crosby as the Judge.
- Jon Lovitz as Tom Baltezor, a competitor in the All-Star Banquet for the patch.
- Store logos
- Dylan and Cole Sprouse as KB Toys soldiers
- Tyra Banks as Victoria’s Secret gown
- Blake Clark as Radio Shack walkie-talkie
- Peter Dante as Foot Locker referee
- Ellen Albertini Dow as See’s Candies box
- Kevin Farley as Panda Express panda
- Lari Friedman as The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf cup
- Tom Kenny as The Sharper Image chair
- Carl Weathers as GNC bottle
- Please clear your browser cache to fix the sound error.
- Try refreshing the page or CHANGE SERVER if the video error.
- The video keeps buffering? Just pause it for 5 – 10 minutes, then continue playing.
- For Mobile users require IOS 8.0 and Android 4.0 .
Categories:2002 films,English-language films,2002 animated films,2000s American animated films,2000s musical films,American films,American animated films,American musical films,American musical comedy films,Films about orphans,Screenplays by Adam Sandler,Animated comedy films,Animated musical films,Animated Christmas films,Animated films about orphans,Films set in New Hampshire,Films set in 1981,Films set in 2001,Hanukkah films,Midlife crisis films,Happy Madison films,Columbia Pictures animated films,Columbia Pictures films,Films produced by Adam Sandler,American black comedy films,American Christmas films,American basketball films,American comedy films,2000s musical comedy films,Black comedy films,2000s black comedy films